Local tax Agencies Representation
During our years of experience dealing with many taxing authorities, we have achieved a level of competence that can ensure our clients they are being properly represented before the various local tax agencies.
At Consulting Tax Solutions, we want to help you and your business develop a tax strategy that maximizes your tax savings. We provide a full range of tax services tailored to the needs of your business or partnership in a variety of transactions. We work closely with you to develop a well-planned tax strategy and provide year-long guidance that helps you meet your goals.
Our services include:
- Business acquisitions, mergers, reorganizations, and terminations
- Business formation and structure
- Cash flow management
- Deferred compensation
- Entity selection
- Local tax reporting
- Consolidated tax returns
- Tax returns
- Representation before local tax authorities
- Research and development tax credit studies and analysis
Estate & Trust
Estate planning is an important part of a person’s legacy left to family, friends, or favorite charities. At Consulting Tax Solutions, we understand that planning for the distribution of your estate after death is only one aspect of estate planning. Equally important is planning for the accumulation, conservation, and enjoyment of your property and assets during your lifetime.
We can assist you with wealth management and conservation of your estate by minimizing tax liabilities. Our estate planning process focuses on the preservation of wealth and the interrelationship of estate, fiduciary, and personal taxes. Working with our experienced estate and trust professionals, you will receive personalized service that focuses on developing the best estate and trust plan for you.
We can provide you with complete estate planning and wealth management services, including:
- Preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of estate and trust income tax returns
- Assistance to a surviving spouse or other heirs
- Review of current wills, trust instruments, and schedules of assets
- Identification of family objectives and needs regarding wealth preservation
- Estimation of property taxes under current estate plans
- Strategy of various alternatives to current estate plans and calculation of potential tax savings
- Examination of privately held business concerns, including valuations, alternative methods of paying property tax, and transfer and/or disposition of business interests
- Identification of potential liquidity problems caused by local property taxes, generation-skipping transfer tax, debts, cash bequests, necessary funds for the continued operation of family business, probate, and administration costs, etc.
- Development of a lifetime gift program utilizing appropriate vehicles, such as family limited partnerships (FLPs), limited liability companies (LLCs), charitable trusts, life insurance trusts, and qualified personal residence trusts
- Assistance in communicating and discussing your plan with your family to ensure there is a mutual understanding and commitment to your plan
- Ensuring the proper implementation and administration of the estate plan
Do not risk losing a large portion of your estate. Let Consulting Tax Solutions assist to create a plan that provides security for your family and leaves a legacy for your future generations.
Life can be full of surprises as unexpected events and changes often result in unfavorable tax consequences. Consulting Tax Solutions can work with you to minimize your tax exposure and help you meet your tax and wealth accumulation goals.
We provide the following personalized services for individuals:
- Alternative minimum tax planning
- Annual income tax planning
- Charitable giving and investment strategies
- Estate, gift, and trust planning
- Tax free exchanges
Globalization sends more and more companies around the world to deliver products and services, presenting exciting opportunities for today’s growing businesses. Success abroad for organizations with international expansion of operations stems from careful planning and structuring. Consulting Tax Solutions can provide knowledgeable international tax planning for your growth and expansion strategies.
We offer a broad range of international tax services, including:
- Transfer pricing, planning, documentation, and compliance
- Cross-border transactions (inbound and outbound)
- Foreign business structure/strategies for refinance or joint venture
- Foreign tax credit planning and compliance
- Foreign mergers and acquisitions/global restructuring
- Foreign investments in Greece.
- Permanent establishment issues
- Tax strategies to optimize repatriation of offshore assets and offshore asset protection strategies
- Global tax planning for intangible property
European & Local Tax Compliance and Credits
As your business evolves, enters new markets, or expands product lines, changing European States and local tax laws become an increasingly important concern. Consulting Tax Solutions understands that your business needs local tax expertise to take advantage of all available deductions, credits, and incentives offered where you operate. Our European and local tax professionals are also skilled in the complexities of conducting business in multiple states and will work with you to fully understand your business and provide the best tax solutions for your multi-state operations.
Consulting Tax Solutions consults with you to make sure your business is filing appropriate returns, identifying and minimizing tax exposure, taking advantage of all applicable tax credits, and structuring your multi-state activities to avoid excessive tax expenses and costs.
We offer a full range of European and local tax consulting services, including:
- Apportionment and allocation review
- European Zones
- Compliance requirements
- Entity structuring
- Hiring tax credits
- Nexus requirements and planning
- Property tax compliance
- Sales tax credits
- Sales, use, and local tax review
- European and local tax incentives
- Strategies to minimize taxes for multi-state operations
- Tax planning
- Transaction structuring
- Unitary taxation
When it is time to hand off your business to a successor or other family members, strategic planning can make all the difference. Succession involves months to years of preparation, intense training, and a sound strategy.
Consulting Tax Solutions can help you with your business transition. We specialize in business succession planning and wealth transition strategies for privately held businesses. Our professionals will help you develop and implement a business succession plan that will promote family harmony, avoid potential power struggles and costly disruptions, and create estate and income tax savings.
Our services include:
- Goal assessment
- Assistance in choosing and grooming a successor
- Identification of strategies for transforming ownership to family members, including:
- Selling stock
- Stock redemption
- Selling assets
- Identification of options for transferring ownership to unrelated shareholders and partners, including:
- Redemption agreements
- Cross-purchase agreements
- Buy/sell agreements
- Liquidation agreements
- Analysis of the funding of the transfer
- Business valuation
- Estate planning
- Wills and trusts